Full-Time Audio Visual Technician, Wanaka
We are a growing Wanaka-based company specialising in innovative home theatre, home audio and home automation technology.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Audio Visual Technician to join our hard-working team. This role is suitable for either an experienced Audio Visual Technician or for someone with audio visual know-how and a drive to grow their skills in this exciting and fast-paced industry.
The role involves installing and maintaining audio visual equipment and automation installations. A professional attitude is paramount, combined with excellent technical skills and industry-specific knowledge.
Key skills required by the successful applicant:
- A solid understanding of audio visual technologies.
- Excellent technical skills with electrical equipment and IT.
- A creative problem-solving ability.
- Strong organisational skills and be adaptable to deal with varied tasks during the working day.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be willing to continually update your knowledge and skills.
- Be reliable, punctual and a 'can do' attitude.
- An Electrical Registration is an advantage.
- A full driving license.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter and references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.